Adults (ages 17+): $5
Youth (ages 6-16): $3
Children (ages 5 and under): Free
Preparing for a Fall Visit
- The gardens encompass approximately fifty acres. While the duration of your visit can vary, we recommend you allow at least one hour. No admission is allowed after 3:30pm, and the parking lot gate closes at 4:00pm.
- Entrance and exit are through the Andrews Visitor and Education Center, at the end of the drive. Free parking is provided. RVs should use the parking lot left of the circular drive.
- Our Visitor’s Guide is designed for a self-guided tour, with weekly Points of Interest.
- Garden benches along the paths provide either sunny or shaded areas to rest and enjoy the views.
- Most of the garden is ADA-accessible with either brick or crushed stone paths. There are a few areas with grass or mulched pathways.
- Dress appropriately for Savannah’s rapidly changing Fall temperatures. Layered clothing and comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes are recommended.
- If you’re prone to sunburn or attract mosquitos, don’t forget sunscreen or insect repellent.
- Water dispensers are available to fill your reusable water containers.
- Picnics are allowed in the designated area. Trash should be taken or placed in the designated receptacles.
- Photography policy – Taking photos of your family members and friends for the purpose of documenting your visit is allowed and encouraged. However, if the purpose of your visit is to take professional photographs using the Gardens as a backdrop, authorization is required. Please call the garden for more information.
|Tuesday – Saturday||10AM–4PM|
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens is closed on major federal and state holidays including:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and Friday after
- Christmas Eve (December 24) through New Year’s Day (January 1)
The Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens is suitable for use by people of all ages and abilities and is wheelchair accessible. No pets allowed unless it is a certified service animal on leash. We are a tobacco-free facility. No smoking, vaping or chewing tobacco indoors or outdoors at the gardens.