As a botanical garden, we strive for the preservation, display and maintenance of a wide array of plants. To ensure the health and integrity of our plant collection during your visit, kindly abide by these simple rules of etiquette:
- Obey all signage to protect yourself and the gardens.
- The garden is an entirely tobacco-free facility. Please refrain from smoking, chewing tobacco, using e-cigarettes or vaping anywhere on the property.
- Stay on designated walkways. Respect our plants and hardscapes. Don’t walk in mulched planting beds as you risk damaging dormant plants, metal plant markers and our irrigation lines and emitters. Feel free to walk on the lawns.
- Bicycles are not allowed beyond the paved entrance drive and parking lot.
- Do not climb trees or pick flowers, fruits or leaves. Propagation cuttings and seed harvesting are not allowed.
- Photography is welcome for non-commercial purposes, but do not manipulate plants or flowers for the sake of your shot. Don’t position people so that they are in planting areas where they may trample dormant bulbs and flowers and cause soil compaction.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Pets are not allowed inside the garden. Service animals are permitted on a leash.
- Place your litter in proper receptacles.